Saturday, February 26, 2011

You Better Run, Better Run


My workplace. Currently a mess. I decided to put all the paintings I had lying around up on the wall, so that I could actually look at them instead of storing them out of sight. I quite like it! Oh Queen Elizabeth and Horatio Nelson, it's been a while since I last saw you! And remember Max? I really loved painting that one.

I went to Blick a few days ago and bought about 100 new canvases, (really, more like 10) so I hope inspiration strikes me very soon and I get a ton of new paintings done!


Also, while I was washing out the seashells I got from Seattle this past weekend, I found this tiny crab hiding out! He was already dead, alas, but almost completely intact, so I popped him in a little bottle and some alcohol, and now he sits on my dresser next to my tiny-bits-of-seaglass collection! I love his little claw and little eyes.

2 comments:

  1. I like those painting in the wall, why would you hide them? They are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're room is so lovely!

    p.s. I am having an art giveaway on my blog:

    http://positiveponderings.blogspot.com/2011/02/quilted-night-sky-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete