Saturday, January 23, 2010

Me Gustas Tu


I tried some light-writing with my new camera. I still have a lot to learn, hahaha. It's harder than it looks!

That storm might be finally over, which is too bad since it was pretty much amazing, but also good because I had a gnarly leak in my window, and there was probably as much moisture in my room as there was outside!


I started finishing those historical portraits! Today I did Queen Elizabeth and Horatio Nelson. They are really fun to paint, and I love how Queen Elizabeth turned out!

Not much else to share with yall, my life hasn't been very exciting lately. I'm jamming to some Manu Chao, sippin on diet pepsi and eating warm chicken broth out of a mug. This is how I spend most of my free moments.

1 comment:

  1. i like the writing! were you using the kitty laser pointer? we should do more tonight with the xmas lights wrapped around people... or go to the station or whatever. ;)

    ReplyDelete