Sunday, January 17, 2010

Stormy Waters


There was an amazing storm last night and this morning. The sun is starting to shine through the clouds now, unfortunately. There is nothing I love more than a good storm. There's something about them that is so amazing, not to mention how awesome it feels to hole yourself up in your bed, wrapped in your covers, warm and snug, while you're listening to the rain and wind pound at your window. Oh, I hope it returns tonight.


I spent my morning watching movies and starting some paintings that have been swimming around in my head. They are doodles of some interesting people in history, mainly because I love drawing historical outfits.


The backgrounds are vintage sheets of music that I picked up at the Vintage Paper Sale in Golden Gate Park the other day. I thought they would be cool to paint on, we'll see how it goes. I'll keep you posted!

Hope everyone's having a good weekend! (mine just started, woohoo!) Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment