Thursday, October 6, 2011

Paris, Part Three

I am currently sipping coffee at my kitchen table waiting for various virus-scanning software to do their thing - yes, my computer has been infected. But I had my awesome computer-savvy friend Mat look at it, and so far so good - I think it is on the mend! However, since I have nothing in the way of art-y content to share while I am waiting for things to scan, I figured I could bore you all with more Paris photos from earlier this year!

This time we visit my favorite museum in the whole world - the Louvre. I went there three times in the two weeks we were there, and still didn't see nearly enough. I could stay there for months, easily. I did get to spend a ton of time sketching there, which was an amazing experience, even though I got stared at a lot!












No comments:

Post a Comment