Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mid October Already...

Well, if you're wondering what I've been doing, the answer is:
1. Going to Disneyland

(The Little Mermaid ride is so amazing! It is still my favorite Disney movie, maybe even my favorite movie period. Also we met and took a photo with Captain Hook! Check that off the Things-To-Do-Before-I-Die list! Now I've got photos with Jack Sparrow and Captain Hook!)

2. Playing with my roomie's new kitten, Snuggles!

Yes, his name is Snuggles, and yes, he is adorable, and yes, the first thing we all did when he was brought into the house was hold him up and sing the Circle of Life. Weirdos? Us?

3. Working. Boring.

4. Taking photos for Kelsey of her delicious foodings.

Also been working on some paintins; I painted beetles today, that was pretty cool. Someday I'll get my scanner back up and running and be able to show those off. Anyhow, stay awesome everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment