Friday, March 4, 2011

A Little Literature & Etc.


That's right kids, I've joined the twitterverse - I am now a legit member of society. Don't ask me how I've gone this long without tweeting, but I have a feeling I'm going to get quite addicted quite fast. Anyway, I'm still learning the Twitter ropes, but I would love some followers, and some people to follow, so add me and I'll add you back! I'm pretty excited about it!


I also thought I'd share a glimpse of what's been taking up a lot of my time lately - this huge stack of books from Half-Price Books in Seattle! Most of them were $2.00-$.50 in clearance, so I didn't feel too horrible about buying that many. Plus, they're used, so, you know, green shopping! Right? Who doesn't love doing some green shopping?

So excited to have the whole Harry Potter series again. Once I finish a few more Aubrey/Maturin books I'll reread those. It would be great to reread them all before the last movie comes out this summer! Oh gosh, I'm so excited for that. Also excited to get started on that Nelson book.

I have a job interview set up on Monday, wish me luck! Also working on some new seaglass jewelry and more tiny paintings check back soon if you're interested in those :) Thanks always for reading, and welcome to my new followers! Hope you enjoy my little blog! Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment