Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dance Dance Til You're Dead

I don't know if anyone's noticed, but I can never think of clever post titles, so I usually just take a line from whatever song I'm listening to at the moment. Usually it's the Decemberists. Today it's Heads Will Roll by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Just thought I'd share.


I painted this yesterday for my new Valentine's Day cards set which is available here. Oh gosh, I love it so much. It came out exactly as I wanted it! Poor squid and sperm whale, their love is so epic and fated. Are they the Romeo and Juliet of the deep sea?

HUGE shop update currently happening and continuing today and tomorrow. Prints! So many prints! Cards! Original paintings! I made a fancy ad image that I'll use in the next post, woohoo.

In other news, I've been doing lots of art, working on a design business thing with my friend on the side which shall be unveiled soonish, finished another book - this one was Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper - good fun. I also have been enjoying the nice weather! It's gotten so much nicer and hot and sunny!

Hope everyone's doing swell. Til next time!

2 comments:

  1. omg, kat, i'd totally buy the original painting right now if I had a job. But I don't. >_>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mordeciah-

    Me either, alas! Thanks for the thought, though! :)

    ReplyDelete