Monday, December 12, 2011

In which Kat cuts her finger and talks panini


If you're looking for something easy and delicious to make, head on over to Trial and Error and try your hand at these amazing panini. We made them last week and hooooo man, what a sandwich.

It's hard for me to type now because on Saturday I was trying to cut a very small piece of bread after not eating most of the day and -whoops!- sliced a huge chunk into my finger. My first thought was: 'That's it, Ive lost my finger- I didn't even get to say goodbye,' and then, 'oh god I need stitches,' and then I just put my head between my legs and tried not to pass out.

My friends have since convinced me that I am a big baby and no, I did not need stitches and I will, in fact, be fine. But as a person who doesn't injure themselves very often, I was a bit worried. Oh well.

The holidays are fast approaching, but I think I've finished all my shopping! Huzzah! If anyone has a bit more shopping to do, you know where to go, eh?

My heart also goes out to all the art students out there - I know it's finals week, so good luck! I can't wait until they're over for you either, since I work at an art store and there's been a mad finals AND holidays rush! So good luck everyone, and I'll talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment