Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Holidays

Wow. Trying out the new blogger interface and it is weirdddd.

Hi everyone! Hope everyone's having an awesome holiday season. I'm up in Seattle enjoying the lovely (gray & wet) weather, and eating myself into a food coma.

Speaking of holidays, I got quite a haul for the Christmas, including this epic stack of used books. (I love a good used book. Especially these, which were on clearance, what whattt! Thank you Half-Price Books in Seattle.) Here we see the Somnambulist by Jonathan Barnes (I have no idea if this book is going to be good or not but hey, two dollars.), The Man Who Would Be King and Other Stories by Rudyard Kipling, A HUGE biography on Napoleon Bonaparte (thanks, Mom!) by Alan Schom, the classic Jurassic Park by Michael Chrichton, What Jane Austen Ate and Charles Dickens Knew by Daniel Pool, Fallen Founder: The Life of Aaron Burr by Nancy Isenberg, and Men Against the Sea by Charles Nordhoff. Quite a strange stack, but I'm totally stoked.

My Mom also helped me get a brand new computer (soooo necessary, my old one is on it's last legs) and it was insanely generous of her, and it is so awesome! So much faster and better than my other one! Oh, and maybe my favorite thing about Christmas?

WHALE KNEE SOCKS. AHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment