Tuesday, February 15, 2011

This is Why

New things new things in the shop! Exciting.

There is currently an amazing storm ripping through San Francisco - as I type this the wind and rain are pounding against my window and my lights are flickering like they're about to go out, and I am so happy. I love a good storm. As long as I don't have to walk through the rain to get somewhere important! Don't get me wrong, there are few things I love more than a good walk in the rain - but when you have to be presentable afterwards? Not so much.

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! We spent it hanging out and playing beer pong - good times! And we made this goofy little V-Day message for everyone on our up-and-coming production company's youtube channel. Check it out, sorry if it's weird, we're odd ducks. Talk to you all later!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your tiny paintings! they hold so much in so little space! I blogged about Mick the Sailor last week :)

    ReplyDelete