Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Heat Wave

It is FAR TOO HOT in San Francisco these days! We're in the middle of a heat wave, and while I'm all for warm weather, this is just ridiculous. It's better than when it was in the 100s a few weeks ago, I guess... But it's 90ish degrees right now and I'm sitting in my house sweltering. Ugh. Anything above 75 is too hot for me. I guess I'm too much of a Northwestern girl!



Rhonda and I explored Chinatown a few weeks ago, here's some pictures from the adventure. Sometimes it's nice to play tourist in your own city! I love the tourists in Chinatown that stop in the middle of the street to take photos when there's a cable car coming, and the ones that get so tired halfway up a hill. Haha, Oh tourists.

Right now I'm working on a commissioned painting and finishing a project I can hopefully share with you all soon, woo hoo! Also I'm looking at this oatmeal I just made and debating whether to eat it or not. It's just too hot for hot oatmeal...

No comments:

Post a Comment