Thursday, May 13, 2010

What You Did Before

Yes, it's been over a month since I last updated. I'm not going to deny it. Real life has been getting in the way of internet time, as of late. Lots of work, lots of seeing friends, lots of going out, lots of getting sick. It's been madness. But here I am now!


Oh Dolores Park, so full of hipsters and good times. There were TWO guitars in this group of kids! How could I resist taking a picture of that? The weather has been awesome in San Francisco lately, it makes me want to get up and do things and go on adventures. Maybe I should just change this blog from an arty-blog to an adventure-blog.


Speaking of arty things, I'm desperately trying to get back in the groove of drawing, making art, scanning my stuff in. At least I doodle in my sketchbook every day before work! I've got lots and lots of ideas swimming around in my head, waiting to be made into real art pieces, and yet so little time to do them. I feel like that is my excuse for everything - no more excuses, Kat! Just do it!

I'm in Seattle right now, hanging out for the weekend. It is SO nice to be home; I always forget how much I miss Seattle until I come back up. The weather is amazing today, I already went and got a coffee (apparently the cafe I went to didn't have 'iced coffee' just americanos. which is fine with me, but they looked at me like I was kooky when I asked for iced coffee, hahaha.) and soon I'm going to hang out with my older sister, maybe do some thrift shopping (!!!) The thrift shopping is so much better up here than in San Francisco, alas.


I'll leave you with a shot from my last venture into thriftdom in the Mission - possibly the creepiest mug I have ever seen. I almost bought it just for the creep factor, but I can barely look at the photo - having that thing in my house would have given me nightmares!

Til next time, kiddos!

1 comment:

  1. Back in Seattle? +w+ The weather's been nice, huh? Ahhh I want to go to the park.

    ReplyDelete