Monday, October 12, 2009

Oh My Goodness



It has been far too long since I posted here. I'm trying to get better at things like this, so hopefully I will start posting more frequently now. The past few weeks have been a little overwhelming; I threw myself into the job search life and ultimately came out successful! I've got a new job at an art store (gasp! hooray!), and this week was my first week. I'm glad to be working again but also sortof not glad, as it means 40 hour work weeks and not a lot of free time to draw or sleep. I've been doodling a lot at work, at least.

I also think my computer has a virus, or at least a very big problem. It keeps restarting itself on its own and sometimes it's reallllly slow. I know almost nothing about computers, though, so I guess I'm just stuck with it like this.

Well, hopefully I'll see you all soon! Sorry again that it's been so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment