Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm Back, Finally!

I've finally gotten settled into my new house, and we've finally got internet access! I haven't had the internet in so long I was forgetting how to use it.

The move went well, then of course a lot of partying and drinking ensued for the next few days. I got that IKEA bookshelf for my room (and it looks awesome - pictures to follow soon!) and I've been having an awesome time. Also, I've found some time to work on some art things, so it looks like I'll be back in the swing of things soon!

Speaking of, how about I make this short and sweet and just show off some of the jewelry I've made lately? Here:




Also, here's a painting I did last night:



Oh one more thing, since I always seem to end my posts with a question: our internet sucks! The connection keeps pooping out and restarting, anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it?

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I love the new jewelry and painting!

    The internet I cannot help with. I am trying to set up my wifi for a new laptop from my cable modem and am totally confused. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete