Saturday, July 18, 2009

Live At Marymoor Park


So last night I saw the Decemberists in Redmond. Um. It was sortof the most amazing moment of my entire life. There are really no words to describe how radical it was. Really. They played the whole Hazards of Love album, ( The Rake's Song - Holy God, I thought I would die.) and then came out and played even more! The Crane Wife 3, O Valencia, July July, The Bachelor and the Bride, the Apology Song - and their finale was Sons and Daughters! I nearly had several heart attacks. It was pretty much the best night of my life. And ugh, they were all so incredible and adorable and ughhhhh. Amazing.

In other news, I quit my job - moving to California! The house down there is amazing, I'm still packing all my stuff up here, helping my mom move, painting a little, but mostly just freaking out about seeing the Decemberists.

No comments:

Post a Comment