Thursday, April 23, 2009

Alive Again, I Promise


Back from Disneyland and had a fabulous time! It was very hot and I sunburned my head, but I got to go on Pirates of the Caribbean and Indiana Jones a million times, which means it was a very successful trip. I've actually been back for a while but I haven't gotten to posting because I've been working full time since I got back, and sometimes I'm a little lazy when it comes to editing/uploading pictures, sorry!

However, today was spent (and is currently being spent) with Leigh in my studio making lovely arty things. Hopefully I'll actually watercolor some of these babies soon and have them up in the shop! Yes you heard me, some new prints/cards might be on the way! AMAZING.

Also, thanks to everyone who liked my tutorial!! I'm glad it was so popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment