Monday, September 17, 2012

In Progress

Well, I'm back! Here's what I've been working on in the few months I've been gone:
Our house is now doing a sort of themed painting night every once in a while. This is the newest theme, and it is 'Monsters'.
The previous theme was 'Hindu Gods,' and I chose Matsya, the first avatar of Vishnu.
I am also spending a bit of today working on this piece, a companion to the Don't Give Up The Ship one I did a few months ago.

Also new and exciting: I now have a website, and I know the '.net' ending is totally lame but there are about five thousand kat martins out there, so I couldn't find one that worked better, alas.

Also, I've been working on a comic starring everyone's favorite sailor, Mick Spinner. It even has a website, although I have yet to add content. The comic, as well as a BUNCH of prints and things, is going to be sold at Ape this year! That's right, I'm going to a convention for the first time in my life, oh man. My friend and coworker has a table and I'm tagging along for the ride.

I've also completely redone my bedroom, gone on a trip to Santa Cruz, worked on a few commissions, got an iPhone (!!!) and I may or may not have an awesome project brewing with none other than the fabulous Kelsey. Phew! It's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment