Thursday, May 3, 2012

Computer Related

So just in case you guys didn't get enough of me around here, I went and made an art tumblr. Hopefully this will motivate me to put more stuff up, even if it's just bad doodles and sketches.

I've been really inspired to just draw lately, and though I haven't done anything really worthwhile in terms of getting myself on the road to more final pieces, I have been able to let loose and just doodle and sketch a LOT. That's always good, I think. Even if it winds up being nothing you'll ever use, at least it's awesome practice (and fun, too!).

I've also been attempting to re-learn how to use my tablet for my computer. Ugh. It's so hard. But I feel like if I get back into it I'll have no excuse not to accomplish even more art-wise, right? As of right now, my hand is so shaky and I get really bored really fast with my sketches, so I haven't actually finished even one. Anyone know of any good CGing tutorials for Photoshop, too? I tried coloring something last night and wanted to give up nearly instantly - it's been so long! I don't know what I'm doing anymore!

Well that's all for me. I'm off to Seattle for the next week, starting on Saturday. I can't wait! Nothing like going back home. See you all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment