Monday, December 6, 2010

Travellin


Ever since I got back to San Francisco from Thanksgiving break I've been all depressio. So what am I doing? Going back to Seattle early. Hopefully it won't snow on me this time.

The story of my flight into Seattle in the middle of a blizzard is a long one. Suffice it to say, I was supposed to get into SeaTac Airport by 7:55, and didn't manage to get home until 3 AM. It was a miracle I got there. The flight was delayed five hours, the traffic to and from the airport was stopped, the lightrail only went to Rainier Valley...Madness!


The snow sure was pretty, though.

I haven't been doing any art, or much of anything for that matter. Hopefully a few days in Seattle getting back in my groove will change this! I always get mopey this time of year.

What have I been doing? Watching Horatio Hornblower. A lot. All the time. Nothing like Napoleonic War Naval Drama. LOVE IT. Don't suppose anyone knows of any other Naval Drama Movie/TV shows they can recommend? Although that Master and Commander made me pass out, when they cut off that kid's arm - I am terribly, terribly squeamish.

Well kids, talk to you soon, hope all the holiday madness and school finals aren't too horrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment