Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Last Weekend


I went to Santa Cruz with my mom last weekend. We had a great time - I havent seen her in months. I'm a total mommy's girl. We got to walk on the beach and collect sea glass and get Verve coffee every morning and go shopping (new clothes! woohoo!!). In all, it was pretty much a great weekend. I've been having a lot of those lately. I guess I'm pretty lucky.


As always, there's boatloads more at the flickr. I'll have an art update soon, I've been doodling a lot, I just need to get around to scanning the old notebook in. Sigh.

3 comments:

  1. Have I seen this new banner of yours? I don't know. But it's lovely. I miss you and your family and... I am glad we always seem to be doing the same thing at the same time. Haha. Nori glue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks kids! and thanks for the comments, trey :] good to hear from you!!

    ReplyDelete