Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Things Going On


Sorry it's been a while since my last post. Here's what I've been up to lately. I started this painting on Monday, he looks all creepy cause he's going to be holding a lantern and it's going to be way darker, though honestly, I'm not too fond of it, so it's possible I'll never finish it. This is why I need to finish my paintings all in one sitting - otherwise, I never get anything done.


Some doodles from the sketchbook. I'm doing this thing where I try to fill the page with a bunch of doodles, rather than just one doodle on each page. I'm kinda liking it. There's a bunch more scans at the flickr, of course.

So that's about all that I've been up to. Working a lot. Making a ton of future plans. Working on a portfolio website soon, also thinking about making a Mick webcomic, but who knows.

Hope you're all doing well! xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. I completely understand you!I always have to finish my things in one sitting or I loose interest, I may nap a bit, but thats about it, no food either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I have been following your blog for a while and love your artwork! I thought I would ask if you'd like to take part in a project I'm doing on my blog.

    I'm sending a blank sketchbook out for bloggers to draw or write whatever they want on a few pages each and then they send it to the next blogger. It will eventually make its way back to me, I hope! If you'd like I can add your name to the list of bloggers who want to participate. All you do is send it to the next blogger when you're done decorating your page (or pages). I'd love it if you want to take part! I'm sending it to the first blogger on Monday.
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete