Thursday, December 6, 2012

Poor Mick

I've spent the last two days straight sketching the next 86 (yes, I said 86) pages of Poor Mick for the graphic novel hopefully coming out in March! Needless to say, my hand is SORE, but I'm really excited about it. The sketching is always the hardest part, because there is so much to figure out and experiment with and edit. Next up is inking, but I'm giving myself a mental break from that for a little bit; the thought of inking 86 pages makes me tired just thinking about it!

Speaking of Poor Mick, I'm going to be working on the website right after I finish part of a freelance job I'm working on, and after I thumbnail another comic. That's right, I said another comic. (Why do I do this to myself?) My co-worker is working on two (maybe three?) right now, and I shall not be beaten! Hahaha. This one's a small one, though. More on that later!

As always, thanks for tuning in, and I hope you all are having a fine December so far! Xoxo, Kat!

No comments:

Post a Comment