Tuesday, November 27, 2012

November

Alright kids, I'm sorry for the long, long delay. The truth is, I've tried to update this blog from my phone about three times since the last post but it keeps ... not updating. What a shame! I'll have to do it the old-fashioned way.

So here's what I've been up to lately.

Playing with a bunch of new Golden acrylic samples, I think Prussian Blue Hue and Azurite Hue are my new favorites.
A commission I finally finished for Luis.
I just finished these the other day. I've been pressing flowers forever and had no idea what to do with them, so I finally just slapped them on some watercolor silhouettes I was doing at the time. I rather like how they turned out!

I've also got a bunch of projects in the works, including finally setting up an official site for Poor Mick and a real updating schedule, which should happen this weekend! Which goes along nicely with the new chapters I just finished writing and now am going to start drawing. (85 more pages, agh, how am I going to get it all done...)

Also perhaps a mini comic in the future...Or two...or five...

As always, I'm much better at updating my tumblr than this blog, if only because it will actually update from my phone, so you can check there for more art updates if you are so inclined! But do check back here from time to time, especially in the future - lots of things happening after the holidays! I'm very excited!

Thanks for sticking with me, everyone! Talk to you soon, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment